• All, I am currently in the process of migrating domain registrations. During this time there may be some intermittent outages or slowdowns. Please contact staff if you have any questions.

Ripping Sprites from Knights Of Valour 1 & 2

Charlene. The full sprites from Knights Of Valour are now 30% complete... For now, with Dynamite Bombers, and an Archer. What I found was the enemy test level? Now I'll use Sprite Tracer X to clean the process with the bosses Sima Yi, Zhang He, and Xhu Zhu from Knights Of Valour 2 soon.

0008.png0036.png0004.png0025.png0009.png0055.png0083.png0022.png

Hello everyone... Sorry I took soooo long. If your hearing this, I'm almost finished Knights Of Valour the first one is 98% Complete. Now I need to move on to Knights Of Valour 2. The reason why I'm gone because of the Action Needed for the internet. Where am I? I been waited for the Internet for many weeks and I am very sad how Brawlhalla's Battle Pass Season 3 ended... Now what am I going to do, but it leave me no choice. Because I went to Kerville TX, my brother Armando wanted the 3DS so he needs to get paid for his job. And that's how a looong story, so I continued ripping sprites from Knights Of Valour such as Zhuge Liang, Lu Bu, and Cao Cao, and I started ripping sprites from the sequel. Anyway, this is for you:
I won't return here, if you excuse me. I need to get a job. Thank you.
0026.png
(Message to MetreoG: If you want Cao Cao and Xhu Zhu from Knights Of Valour 2, here it is available.)

Last edited:
Hello everyone... Sorry I took soooo long. If your hearing this, I'm almost finished Knights Of Valour the first one is 98% Complete.
View attachment 6993
(Message to MetreoG: If you want Cao Cao and Xhu Zhu from Knights Of Valour 2, here it is available.)
Since they doesn't accept third person uploads, it would be great if you could upload it to:

Wait, weren't the blue dress tribeswomen in KoV1? They blow kisses. I distinctly remember this. There's an archer and sword/shield variant.
Good question, I don't think they didn't appear in my folder, and same goes to Zuo Ci, it's very hard to get the wings and the body of the goose back together.

Back
Top Bottom