• All, I am currently in the process of migrating domain registrations. During this time there may be some intermittent outages or slowdowns. Please contact staff if you have any questions.
Avengers United Battle Force

In Progress Avengers United Battle Force 2.7.41

No permission to download
The project is currently under development.
O Ilusionista said:
dafamily oh, Beast? Nice choose. Thanks again

Yeah decided to give him a shot!!  I like his quickness and strength though I had a hard time at the end with the amount of enemies that spawn and since he's an up close character it was really difficult, had to make proper use to the dodge buttons lol!!

dafamily the key with Beast is to abuse of his robot helper. In many cases, I spawn it right on the start of the level so he can help with, while I gather MP. Once it's dead, I should have enough MP to call him again.

Some important news about Scarlet Witch. Since its a wall of text with a lot of information and some images, I decided to post just a link to the post at Patreon:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/30004438

1.gif

If you're a fan of it, take a look.

I have a few ideas after having played another CapsLocke run;

* If Tactical Force is hit by a burn/shock attack, he could have his burn/shock sprite when he spins into the screen.
* Mob enemy could use the Captain Commando burning crumple to replace his regular crumple when he's defeated with a fire attack, albeit with the bones replaced with his standard defeated frame.
* Will Random Mode also have random NPCs, not just bosses?
* I wonder if the anti-air of Hawkeye could use any arrow that he has currently equipped, not just the explosive one?

Miru thanks for the feedback.

* If Tactical Force is hit by a burn/shock attack, he could have his burn/shock sprite when he spins into the screen.
I would need to change how it works right now, but I think its doable.

* Mob enemy could use the Captain Commando burning crumple to replace his regular crumple when he's defeated with a fire attack, albeit with the bones replaced with his standard defeated frame.
It's a nice touch, but then people would request to add this for all other enemies so I probably won't be doing it, sorry.

* Will Random Mode also have random NPCs, not just bosses?
I was having some bugs so I decided to remove this mode.

* I wonder if the anti-air of Hawkeye could use any arrow that he has currently equipped, not just the explosive one?
I tried this on the past, and some arrows have strange results, like Freeze and Net (and net arrow doesn't works on airborn targets anyway).

Here's my playthrough with Iron Man bro, I destroyed people with him lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dPNJlOZrKs

Looking forward to the updates man!!  Thanks again!!

This is something that makes me very happy and I would like to share: I found a video where two children (from Thailand, as far as I could understand) play one of the games I am programming - Avengers United Battle Force.

Even living practically on the other side of the planet - in a country with a culture and language totally different from mine - I could somehow be part of their lives and bring a little joy to their lives, which seem to have fun while playing.

It's those things that warm the heart  ;D

PS: sorry for the lack of updates about this game - I am focusing on finishing the "Mega Man Robot Master Mayhem" project for release now in December 2019 (around Christmas). But soon after that I come back to the development of this game.

O Ilusionista said:
This is something that makes me very happy and I would like to share: I found a video where two children (from Thailand, as far as I could understand) play one of the games I am programming - Avengers United Battle Force.

Even living practically on the other side of the planet - in a country with a culture and language totally different from mine - I could somehow be part of their lives and bring a little joy to their lives, which seem to have fun while playing.

It's those things that warm the heart  ;D

PS: sorry for the lack of updates about this game - I am focusing on finishing the "Mega Man Robot Master Mayhem" project for release now in December 2019 (around Christmas). But soon after that I come back to the development of this game.

No worries man! Thank you for your update and progress so far ;D. And those 2 boys playing you game is awesome!!!! I tell ya...it's the simple things in life man lol

Interesting that so young kids try this kind of old school type game !

Of course this mod is a GEM from what you can do with the engine.
One of the few mods that actually doen't looks like it have been done with Openbor. ;)

nedflandeurse thanks for such nice words

I haven't posted anything about this project in a while, huh? I am very busy on my real life and with finishing Mega Man Robot Master Mayhem next release.

In this video, I'm testing the latest version I made for this project, playing co-op with my friend  Davpreec  online, using Parsec. We opted for the Hydra route.

Soon, I will post 2 more videos, showing the other route and the boss fight.
mode.

Follow Davpreec channel for great retro and OpenBOR gameplays https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvpKwaIoJXMuHgeCdX-NzMg

O Ilusionista said:
nedflandeurse thanks for such nice words

I haven't posted anything about this project in a while, huh? I am very busy on my real life and with finishing Mega Man Robot Master Mayhem next release.

In this video, I'm testing the latest version I made for this project, playing co-op with my friend  Davpreec  online, using Parsec. We opted for the Hydra route.

Soon, I will post 2 more videos, showing the other route and the boss fight.
mode.

Follow Davpreec channel for great retro and OpenBOR gameplays https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvpKwaIoJXMuHgeCdX-NzMg

O Ilusionista it was super fun playing your newest version with you buddy looking forward to playing some more with you in future :)

Davpreec we will play it again soon :) And we need to play with a special team, which is one of the best co-op team (excluding the overpowered ones like Hulks, etc): Beast and Brand.

Now THAT is what I call TEAM WORK :)
Me (Colossus) and Davpreec (Red Hulk) playing against Attuma. That team makes everything very easy, lol.
79322665_3107063335987954_9018289684932984832_n.png

You have to be either too powerful or too stupid to face Red Hulk and Colossus together ;) (well, Attuma is kind of both, lol)

Second gameplay with Davpreec, now on the Greece route
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhlYy51ZasQ

These are great videos playthrough, maybye one day we can have a 4 players video gameplay (not with you game, I know) :)

Back
Top Bottom