• All, I am currently in the process of migrating domain registrations. During this time there may be some intermittent outages or slowdowns. Please contact staff if you have any questions.

Game Maker - DOUBLE DRAGON: LEGACY

magggas

Hey guys! Yes, yet another Double Dragon game... again! But this time it's made with the Game Maker engine and its creator is the guy who have made the 2012 Double Dragon Prototron album (for those who know). By the way i'm using two songs from this album on the arraged mode of my DD game. This game is having very interesting story and new characters. Enjoy:

Quite interesting there. I get curious to see what happens in the next stage after defeating the first boss. I really like that game so I'm looking forward for more updates from that dude. :)

lol... these new characters are awful. Was Jimmy smoking....lmao
The character design is not the best thing here, sure. but perhaps the game is interesting to play ^^
I would gladly give him some of my custom Marian sprites based on Kimono's early base if he can add them as a character, but seems like the story is in the future...

The character design is not the best thing here, sure. but perhaps the game is interesting to play ^^
I would gladly give him some of my custom Marian sprites based on Kimono's early base if he can add them as a character, but seems like the story is in the future...
I agree with Ned, but it's worth playing, this game has a reasonable difficulty, I've played it several times and it wasn't so easy to close, it only has 4 continues, it depends on each character, I really like playing with of Wrestling Style.

It looks like the game has some serious performance issues on some machines.

I have a Potato Laptop and had a common game error that only occurs on Windows 7, the error in question is called "Out of Memory."

Well, in the game's "read me" there are instructions to work around this error by running another application called "Large Memory something..." (I don't remember the exact name, hehe) and I ran the blessed application and when running the game I had a freeze on the Laptop of colossal level!

It gave me what to do for me to be able to unfreeze and turn off the PC in a rough way, because there were no other means, not even the famous ctrl+alt +del worked!

Anyway, a warning for anyone who wants to venture into this game.

Back
Top Bottom