• All, I am currently in the process of migrating domain registrations. During this time there may be some intermittent outages or slowdowns. Please contact staff if you have any questions.
KunioLA

Complete kunioLA V1.52

No permission to download
Project is completed.

pudu

The original source of the game (KT Sumoe): the original author's Twitter address, If you like hot-blooded games, you can visit the link above, which has several very fun games. Many thanks to "ktsuminoe" here, this version was ported and reset by KunioLA, added many features etc,
1.png2.png3.gif4.png66.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I uploaded the module to the resource section and linked this thread to the discussion, I removed the third party link and made @pudu resource owner.

I like Kunio series. The Nes color palettes are kind of not my stuff, but the result is still great!
Thanks for the hardwork!

I made some changes to the SP and MP consumption. Now the MP consumption and SP consumption are separated, and it is no longer required to use MP+SP. Now when the SP is full, the first skill to use the SP is to consume the SP value, and the lack of energy (SP MP) has been added. Jump pain animation. @Kratus @dai92 What do you think.

thanks

1.gif2.gif

I made some changes to the SP and MP consumption. Now the MP consumption and SP consumption are separated, and it is no longer required to use MP+SP. Now when the SP is full, the first skill to use the SP is to consume the SP value, and the lack of energy (SP MP) has been added. Jump pain animation. @Kratus @dai92 What do you think.
I think that this change is good, it's similar to SORX where the "special" and "energy" moves are separated too.

Good game. But it shuts down on psp while playing stage 3. Changed resolutions but no difference. Playing on 4432 engine.

@pudu My bad, I thought you mentioned it works on PSP too, It was always shutting down after first area of stage 3. Then start game again, load to last area where it shut down to finish that area and shut down again. Hope the save files are able to reveal something, I have uploaded the folder to this link.

Back
Top Bottom