• All, I am currently in the process of migrating domain registrations. During this time there may be some intermittent outages or slowdowns. Please contact staff if you have any questions.
Street fighter 89

In Progress Street Fighter 89 The Final Fight by Machok v3.7

No permission to download
The project is currently under development.
About the tornado, I think like Ned. The old one in the video fits. Maybe making it a little larger (not very easy to do) and add a loop to make it a little longer would be perfect.

That’s because of time-out.
A second in Openbor is much shorter than a second in the arcade game. Probably the arcade used a custom length as a variable and not real-time seconds.
I don't know, Machok said this bug is fixed now.

Last edited:
Latest video

PROGRESS
I make another animations today. Haven't try it on game so not sure how it looks
*for all my new animations, I didn't draw them but copy-pasted each part from the original source into one new animation so yeah it looks rough 🙃
airGrab.jpg

That’s because of time-out.
A second in Openbor is much shorter than a second in the arcade game. Probably the arcade used a custom length as a variable and not real-time seconds.
I don't know, Machok said this bug is fixed now.

both are correct, the problem is time out and it's fixed (I use custom timer so the count is the same as the arcade now)

As I said before. So much progress!
Glad to see it!

I never imagined so many moves added to the alternate game mode (with extra gameplay)

It makes me glad and also a bit "worried" (not sure of the word) because I'm not sure I can regreate such moves for Maki ^^;
At least not with the free time I have for game making right now...

But I would love to see it happens.

It makes me glad and also a bit "worried" (not sure of the word) because I'm not sure I can regreate such moves for Maki ^^;
At least not with the free time I have for game making right now...
don't worry 🤭
I make lot of new moves for Cody only because I love this character (ff1 version). I'm sure not everything will fit with FF gameplay so in the end I'll only use a small amount of them
also for Maki we're lucky that we have source and permission from miyabi Youtube so from that version can be used and convert them to your cps1 style :cool:

*wait I might be wrong here, after I check the available animation left for Maki is only this one:
😅
maki slide kick.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: NED
don't worry 🤭
I make lot of new moves for Cody only because I love this character (ff1 version). I'm sure not everything will fit with FF gameplay so in the end I'll only use a small amount of them
also for Maki we're lucky that we have source and permission from miyabi Youtube so from that version can be used and convert them to your cps1 style :cool:

*wait I might be wrong here, after I check the available animation left for Maki is only this one:
😅
OH ! That's Right!! I almost forgot about Miyabi!
Even if I follow his work for +10 years !!
It changes a lot.
As I used his custom run for your Maki.
I think I can make the needed moves for her too...

I'll try to update Guy's run as well.

OK, completed it. (fake shot)
I just have to add shadow.

1ey7rpi.png

Great work, machok! You and NED are working REALLY hard on the spriting department. LOL There is so much effort on both sprites and codes to do. Guy's run looks good. Hope the run transition looks great. Keep up the excellent work, you guys.

surprisingly Cody air throw seems ok maybe need more delay value etc

Very good work again Machok!

I suggest you to make Cody's running animation rate a little slower. IOW I think he runs slower than he moves.
Will try to slower it a bit, I need this speed so cody still can catch up the fallen enemy

OK, completed it. (fake shot)
I just have to add shadow.
:love:

Great work, machok! You and NED are working REALLY hard on the spriting department. LOL There is so much effort on both sprites and codes to do. Guy's run looks good. Hope the run transition looks great. Keep up the excellent work, you guys.
it's actually not my department 😵‍💫 just that there isn't one so I have to do it, like it or not 🙃
** (whispered) and the hardest part I give it to @NED 🤭

Great job on the air throw.

Around 0:08-0:09, the positioning after the air throw seems to be a little off after playing in slowmotion. Look at the last 2 images where Bred starts his fall, so you'd know what I mean. Cody's position of air throw and the windows in the background.

3-22-2023 9-26-29 PM.png3-22-2023 9-27-25 PM.png3-22-2023 9-28-25 PM.png

Great job on the air throw.

Around 0:08-0:09, the positioning after the air throw seems to be a little off after playing in slowmotion. Look at the last 2 images where Bred starts his fall, so you'd know what I mean. Cody's position of air throw and the windows in the background.
Thanks maxman yeah think I need one or two frames in follow anim after the slamstart end

My bad, I didn't mean rate about running animation but delay! I think the current delay is too high considering Cody's speed.
ahh the delay... I'll try it asap :cool:

Great job on the animations and the air throw machok, Cody look even more tougher and versatile now ever before.

It's about pixel placement directly after the air throw. After doing the end of slam, have him stay in contact directly with the victim and jump off from his original position. It's just to give him some momentum in time lapse.

Great job on the animations and the air throw machok, Cody look even more tougher and versatile now ever before.
It's about pixel placement directly after the air throw. After doing the end of slam, have him stay in contact directly with the victim and jump off from his original position. It's just to give him some momentum in time lapse.
Thank you guys 😘 😘

-animation throw fixed
-bad stone animation updated
-added grabup new animation

Not bad. Sorry for showing this, but the gap between Cody's feet and Bred's lain body is obvious. Cody might look like he has an invincible chain lock or block on him for support until his foot touches Bred before landing. 😆 It's kinda difficult to adjust positions between those two for the throwing interaction.

3-24-2023 10-28-43 AM.png3-24-2023 10-27-11 AM.png3-24-2023 10-32-43 AM.png3-24-2023 10-33-41 AM.png

So far, it's great work with your updates!

Back
Top Bottom